Past experiences are very powerful things indeed, especially when within those experiences we observe a repeating pattern.
…it happened…look it happened again – oh and again!
The thing is: rather than going (…bleep….bleep….bleep…..) you can take control of what might otherwise be a spiral of negative thoughts and say –
…what is it that I can learn from this / these experiences about people, relationships, situations and most importantly, about me.
First things first however – and If you want to be more self confident after a set-back, you must believe in yourself.
Don’t they say that supreme self confidence – gosh I like how that sounds don’t you . . .
supreme self confidence is a mind matter.
Believe that you CAN and your will generate the self confidence to do so.
Every experience is a learning opportunity – it is another chance to lay another brick in the foundations of your own self confidence.
The stronger and bigger and deeper and firmer the foundations, the more your will
1. learn from past experiences
2. shore up your persistence
3. develop an air of positive expectation
4. grow in determination
5. glow with enthusiasm
and fellow blogger out there: I assure you that I speak from experience.
– Today my self confidence has added another another layer to my BEing
– This was written as I lay in bed stricken by a chill, after getting caught in that torrential downpour on saturday
– Thank you all for sharing your sunshine with me in recent day. The warmth has arrived in London for a few days at least 🙂